Do you want to keep your hair beautiful? It is not a secret; all women dream about healthy, beautiful, natural hair. It is well known you can spend hundreds of dollars buying the numerous products available for natural hair use. Some of them are useless, some useful, as luck would have it.
However, breaking the bank is really not necessary to keep a healthy, strong and shiny natural care. Natural hair care implicates natural products. You might be surprised to know you already have necessary natural ingredients in your own kitchen and your own garden!
Creating your own hair recipes helps you to make new, closer, even intimate relationship with your hair. If you take care about them in holograph, think about them, and look after them, they will love you back undoubtedly.
You may use many products for natural hair care: herbs (as hair rinses); eggs, oils, honey (as hair masks components). There are some simple rules to follow to find your perfect devising:
– Start with simple recipes. Ask an experienced person to help you, or look for some books or articles. After you go through the will, start making your own recipes.
– Do not mix too many things at once. Start with mixing one main ingredient and adding a small amount of another. It is much easier to find out the effect of the particular remedy when your ingredients list is limited. The best way is to create two-ingredient masks and try them until you see that works well on your hair.
– If there is one particular ingredient you find the best on your hair make it a constant component for your hair recipes, use it as a standard part of all your masks.
– Use only fresh and natural components. Prefer herbs grown with your own hands (you can place some flower boxes of the balcony and grow rumple, calendula, chamomile and salvia) or herbs from your nearest wood or field. Make sure they are rather far from the city industrial area and car roads.
– Take note of what herb works for you and how it works. Write down recipes those which are better for clarifying and those that can be used for great deep conditioners.
– Be creative! Make experiments with essential oils (just some drops), try herb extracts (sometimes it is good for oily hair), and make your own hair oils (use nettle and burdock roots).
– Keep in mind, zero result is also a good result! It lets you know what you should not use. The worst case scenario with the use of your homemade products is the need to wash your hair again. Remember: natural ingredients are safe!